Sunday, September 5, 2010

Training Run 3 - 3 Miles



This was another gorgeous run. We had about two or three good hours of sunshine in Seattle today, and they managed to coincide with the time that I was finally able to build myself up for the run. The three windy miles flew by, as the view of the Olympics and the sound distracted me from the fact that this three miler was more difficult than it should be. Yes, it was more difficult, but I finished it in 25 minutes. Not too bad, especially considering that my actual route added a little bit more distance based on extra twists and turns that allowed me to stay closer to the lovely water. I still feel like I haven't found my old stride. Each step is a little bit labored and they all feel shorter than they used to. Still, it feels better each time, and I'm hoping that trend continues.

No comments: